Columbia Forest Products and the PureBond Fabricator Network (PFN) proudly announce the 3rd Annual PureBond Quality Awards!
Here is how it works:
PFN members in good standing can compete in any of the four categories. Each participant may provide an entry in each of the categories:
- Kitchen – Residential
- Bath – Residential
- Residential Other (furniture, built-ins, etc.)
- Commercial (any application)
Columbia will award Visa Gift cards to the top three participants in each category in the amounts of:
- 1st Place – $1,000
- 2nd Place – $400
- 3rd Place – $200
Winners will also be featured on our websites for a year and be promoted through our press releases and social media outlets. In addition, all winners will receive a plaque and a PureBond Quality Award Winner badge to place on their website and social media platforms.
- A paragraph about their shop and history.
- A paragraph about the job submitted, date of installation and the PureBond product used.
- A paragraph about how PureBond plywood met the needs of the client (No VOC’s, made in America, all wood construction.)
- A minimum of 2 – maximum of 6 – pictures of the job submitted (high-quality, hi-res digital images of at least 800 x 600 pixels in JPG, TIF, or EPS format.)
- Limited to one submission per category.
- Must be a member of the PureBond Fabricator Network . Click here for more information on joining.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges TBD in the near future!
Contest runs from March 1 to May 31, 2014
Email project images to:
Subject: 2014 PureBond Quality Awards