Prepare to be A-mazed a the National Building Museum in Washington, DC this Summer! The museum, in partnership with BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group, is planning on creating a never-before-seen large-scale maze for the museum’s historic home. The maze, aptly named the “BIG Maze” will be constructed mostly from formaldehyde-free , maple, PureBond hardwood plywood panels will stand approximately 18 feet high and measure 60 feet by 60 feet deploying a series of intricate twists and turns for visitors to follow and explore. The venue will to open July 4 to September 1, 2014 at the museum. For more information on this interesting project and event, click here!
Edgy table entry for PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
We think this is truly an edgy, unique “WOW” table entry for our 1st Annual PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) courtesy of DIY blogger Cindy from Daisies and Crazies. We absolutely LOVE how she has combined the materials of iron and our birch hardwood plywood to create an urban and glamorous table creation!!! As with the rest of the table creations that we have been posting, this table is up for auction on eBay Giving where the entire amount of the winning bid will go to BCRF, so we encourage your to place your bid now for this fab table before it’s too late! Click here to bid!
Versatile folding table hand-made for “Power Tools for Pink” The Breast Cancer Research Foundation benefit
Another creative and fabulous entry for our PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit/auction for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation…this table, handmade especially for this occasion is by Cher-Ann a DIY blogger from Designs by Studio C! This hexagon-shaped table features a clever removable top and a base that folds for storage with each leg section hinged to allow it to fold!!! This is a a really cool table that is not only very stylish but also easy to store To see more and bid on this lovely piece click here!
Newest entry for our PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Another fabulous entry for our PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) courtesy of Jon Jasiewicz, one half husband and wife DIY blogger team, SewWoodsy.com!! This table creation boasts our eco-friendly PureBOnd hardwood plywood that has been hand-crafted featured beveled and cove detailed edges that show off the our cool wood plywood layers! Interested or want to bid on this table, click here! Remember all proceeds form the sale will go to BCRF and the DIYer with highest ending bid at the end of October ins a $500 Home Depot gift card and a $50 Replacement Table Legs gift card!
Still time to enter our PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Interested? There is still time to enter our PureBond “Power Tools for Pink” benefit for Breast Cancer Research Foundation, just check it our below!
Need some inspiration? See our first entry entry to the right courtesy of Shanty2Chic!! or bid on it, click here!
ATTENTION DIY Bloggers Join PureBond for our First Annual
“Power Tools For Pink”
to Benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
- Online auction with all proceeds going to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Contest where the DIY blogger winner (item with the highest ending bid) will receive:
- Project creation start date is September 1, 2013
- All entries to be uploaded and submitted to eBay Giving Works at http://tinyurl.com/lu3by 5y by 5pm on September 30, 2013
- Auction close date to be October 31, 2013 at 5pm
- Winner announced November 5, 2013
Project and Contest Specifics
- Project must be your version of a table (any table; side, cocktail, dining, etc.).
- Table must contain PureBond hardwood plywood in at least 25% of the creation…any other material is your choice (other wood, metal, reclaimed or re-purposed items, etc.)
- Table needs to reflect your DIY aesthetic vision but yet convey the breast cancer awareness theme
To Get You Started
- PureBond will reimburse all entries with one $50 Home Depot gift card upon submitting a receipt showing that at least one panel of PureBond was purchased
- We will also contrubute $100 towards table shipping costs in the form of Home Depot Gift cards
To learn more and for details
For your inspiration (and where I got this idea from) chairs from the 2012 The Pink Jalk Project