April 30, 2014 by firstname.lastname@example.org | 2 Comments
It took us a while to pass on this project but we are so glad we are finally able to post about this fabulous DIY PureBond dresser for a nursery by dynamic husband and wife DIYers and bloggers, Katie and Jon of SewWoodsy! The plans for this dresser which is meant for Baby SewWoodsy’s (who has now arrived by the ways) nursery are from plans by Ana White as a knock-off of a Pottery Barn Kid’s Kendall dresser, at a much, much lower cost of course :) We are so glad that Katie and Jon chose to use our formaldehyde-free PureBond hardwood plywood in their babies nursery as a healthy choice!
For more information and project how-to on this project, click here! And for purchasing information you can go directly to your local Home Depot or click here to purchase our project panels online!
March 10, 2014 by email@example.com | 0 Comments
Jen Woodhouse of the DIY blog The House of Wood has created this ultra-cute and versatile play stand from plans by Ana White using our formaldehyde-free PureBond® hardwood plywood! This play stand is guaranteed to keep the kiddos entertained for hours and maybe even earn then a bit of spending money by fostering their entrepreneurial efforts If you are interested in creating your own play stand you can find PureBond at your local The Home Depot store in the decorative hardwood plywood section!
February 13, 2014 by firstname.lastname@example.org | 0 Comments
Looking for a bit of DIY drawer inspiration? Look no further than this project and post courtesy of the talented DIYer and blogger, Ana White! Ana gives pretty awesome How-To tips on creating your own drawers from scratch yourself if you are so inclined in this timely post and project that again highlights our formaldehyde-free PureBond® hardwood plywood! Click here to check out the post!
January 29, 2014 by email@example.com | 2 Comments
The Shanty sisters have done it again with teen or tween perfect DIY twin bed fit for a Princess or perhaps Prince :) Our PureBond hardwood plywood purchased at The Home Depot (in case we forget to mention this, PureBond is available online in limited sizes to be delivered directly to your door!) was again used by the Shanty’s…we are so glad they genuinely like our product and see the value in using an eco-friendly, quality product! For more How-to and details on this project click here!
January 17, 2014 by firstname.lastname@example.org | 1 Comment
Not only can making your own furniture be fun but it can save you money, especially if you do multiple projects to erode the cost of the tools! And with that in mind, I thought start the New Year off with a little blog post for some tips for those DIYers out there who are thinking about creating some of their own DIY furniture (and of course we want you to use our formaldehyde-free PureBond hardwood plywood) in 2014!
1. Start with a simple project. Small and manageable.
2. Start with a sample product: Get your plan(s)…Ana White of Knock Off Wood and The Design Confidential are great FREE sources for these!
3. Read a book or search online. These are a couple of books I recommend: DIY Furniture: A Step-By-Step Guide and The Handbuilt Home
4. Measure twice, cut once. Kind of self-explanatory here…I have seen a few blog posts come to me where there has been some angst about wrong measurements that = more work by re-doing.
5. Don’t go over board on tools. I think the basics are: electric drill, miter saw, circular saw, and sanding machine.
6. Accept minor mistakes. Remember it’s supposed to be FUN!
7. Invite a friend. Make it fun, maybe even have a wine and build party
8. Don’t rush the final product. Again, this is supposed to be fun, don’t rush!
Now that you have the basic’s I look forward to seeing what wonderful DIY projects you come up with in 2014!